The EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon and Rhozet Carbon Coder is a small, lightweight tool which enables you to encode burned-in (i.e. open) subtitles, teletext and closed captions right into your video clip.
The Plug-in is available on the default user Interface and the advanced Watch Folder Mode setup on a single machine or in a transcoding farm controlled by a Carbon Server.
The EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon and Carbon Coder can also be used with WFS.
Brilliant interfaceThe EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon and Rhozet Carbon Coder offers a brilliant interface — using it you can easily adjust almost every aspect of your subtitles’ appearance.
Well preparedThe EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon and Rhozet Carbon Coder supports the most popular file formats like EBU, PAC, Cheetah CAP and many more.
We have expanded our plug-in’s functionality by introducing rubies and the option to work with text in the vertical direction common for the Chinese, Japanese and Korean language scripts.
Choose different fonts for Asian scripts and Latin text on the same line.
We have improved the rendering and added support for several new South Asian languages.
Our EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon can burn Closed Captions 608 and 708, Teletext subtitles OP¬-47 and Teletext Level 1.5.
About ProMedia Carbon
ProMedia Carbon is a file-based transcoding application that facilitates the transfer of media between acquisition, editing, playout, archive, Web, mobile and more. Supporting all major formats (currently more than 40), ProMedia Carbon is regularly updated to accommodate new formats. ProMedia Carbon can run as a stand-alone application or as part of a multi-node, fully-automated rendering farm under the control of Carbon Server or the Rhozet Workflow System (WFS).
To find more about ProMedia Carbon or the Rhozet product family, please visit Harmonic's official website.
The EZTitles Plug-in supports the following file formats:
Closed Captions formats:
- Compressed PAC (.pac)
- .890 files
- EBU (.STL)
- EBU (.STL) for ARTE
- Windows Media Player SAMI
- Plain ASCII text
- Rich Text Format (RTF) files
- XLS Excel Workbook files
- DLP Cinema™ Subtitle XML with quality images
- DCDM SMPTE 428-7-2007 XML Subtitles
- QuickTime Text and .SMIL files
- SubRip (.srt) subtitles
- MicroDVD (.sub) subtitles
- WebVTT (.vtt) subtitles
- Videotron Lambda CAP (.cap)
- Unicode PAC (.fpc)
- Win2020 text files
- Softitler .TXT
- Avid® DS Nitris™ Subtitles Files
- Timed Text (TTML XML)
- Ooyala Timed Text XML
- IMSC1 Timed Text XML
- Netflix Timed Text (NFLX-TT)
- EBU Timed Text (EBU-TT and EBU-TT-D)
- EBU-TT and EBU-TT-D for BBC
- SMPTE-TT Subtitles
- Inscriber CG (.txt)
- Apple iTunes Timed Text (.itt)
- SubStation Alpha (.SSA, .ASS)
- Swift Interchange Format (.sif)
- Universal Subtitling Format (.usf)
- SMPTE-TT captions (.xml)
- Scenarist Closed Caption Format (SCC)
- CPC-715 Online Caption Format (.onl)
- Captions Inc. Files (.cin)
- Cheetah CAP
- Cheetah ASC
- NCI caption files (.cap)
- Ultech caption files (.ult)
- TDS captions files
- ECF captions files
- ProCAP Closed Captions (.txt)
- NCI Timed Roll to Captions (.flc)
- MCC CEA-708 captions (.mcc)
- Apple® DVD Studio Pro® text script
- Final Cut Pro® XML Interchange Format
- Adobe® Encore® DVD text script
- Spruce Technologies DVD Maestro STL Text Script
- Sony DVD Architect Subtitle Script
- Roxio DVDIt Pro Subtitle Script