The EZTitles Plug-in for Capella Systems Cambria File Convert is small, light-weight tool which enables you to encode burnedin (also referred to as open subtitles) subtitles, teletext, closed captions right or DVB subtitles onto your video clip.
The Plug-in is available to the default's User Interface as well as the advanced Cambria Watch Folder setup on single machine or in a transcoding farm controlled by a Cambria Cluster.
Brilliant InterfaceThe EZTitles Plug-in for for Capella Systems Cambria File Convert offers a brilliant interface — using it you can easily adjust almost every aspect of your subtitles’ appearance.
Well preparedThe EZTitles Plug-in for for Capella Systems Cambria File Convert supports the most popular file formats like EBU, PAC, Cheetah CAP and many more.
We have expanded our plug-in’s functionality by introducing rubies and the option to work with text in the vertical direction common for the Chinese, Japanese and Korean language scripts.
Choose different fonts for Asian scripts and Latin text on the same line.
We have improved the rendering and added support for several new South Asian languages.
Our EZTitles Plug-in for for Capella Systems Cambria File Convert can burn DVB subtitles, Closed Captions 608 and 708, Teletext subtitles OP¬-47 and Teletext Level 1.5.
About Cambria File Convert
Cambria File Convert is a flexible transcoding software solution that converts video files between formats for editing, archiving, and broadcasting and allows you to produce high-quality media files suitable for broadcast, IPTV, Web, and mobile applications. Cambria File Convert yields the best H.264 and MPEG-2 output file quality. It can also perform additional video processing such as frame-rate conversion and video size conversion.
To find more about Cambria File Convert or the Cambria product family, please visit Capella Systems official website.
The EZTitles Plug-in supports the following file formats:
Closed Captions formats:
- Compressed PAC (.pac)
- .890 files
- EBU (.STL)
- EBU (.STL) for ARTE
- Windows Media Player SAMI
- Plain ASCII text
- Rich Text Format (RTF) files
- XLS Excel Workbook files
- DLP Cinema™ Subtitle XML with quality images
- DCDM SMPTE 428-7-2007 XML Subtitles
- QuickTime Text and .SMIL files
- SubRip (.srt) subtitles
- MicroDVD (.sub) subtitles
- WebVTT (.vtt) subtitles
- Videotron Lambda CAP (.cap)
- Unicode PAC (.fpc)
- Win2020 text files
- Softitler .TXT
- Avid® DS Nitris™ Subtitles Files
- Timed Text (TTML XML)
- Ooyala Timed Text XML
- IMSC1 Timed Text XML
- Netflix Timed Text (NFLX-TT)
- EBU Timed Text (EBU-TT and EBU-TT-D)
- EBU-TT and EBU-TT-D for BBC
- SMPTE-TT Subtitles
- Inscriber CG (.txt)
- Apple iTunes Timed Text (.itt)
- SubStation Alpha (.SSA, .ASS)
- Swift Interchange Format (.sif)
- Universal Subtitling Format (.usf)
- SMPTE-TT captions (.xml)
- Scenarist Closed Caption Format (SCC)
- CPC-715 Online Caption Format (.onl)
- Captions Inc. Files (.cin)
- Cheetah CAP
- Cheetah ASC
- NCI caption files (.cap)
- Ultech caption files (.ult)
- TDS captions files
- ECF captions files
- ProCAP Closed Captions (.txt)
- NCI Timed Roll to Captions (.flc)
- MCC CEA-708 captions (.mcc)
- Apple® DVD Studio Pro® text script
- Final Cut Pro® XML Interchange Format
- Adobe® Encore® DVD text script
- Spruce Technologies DVD Maestro STL Text Script
- Sony DVD Architect Subtitle Script
- Roxio DVDIt Pro Subtitle Script