FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
- New Features
- Added support for Afrikaans (South Africa) language in Subtitling Assistant. You could find the list of all supported languages here.
- Using the Ignore All command during spell checking will now save the ignored words to your project saved in EZTXML format.
- The WebVTT importer will now properly handle position values that use fractional numbers.
- Bugs Fixed
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Out-cue snap to shot" command to snap to the wrong shot change in certain cases.
- Issue causing the "Check for capital letter after punctuation" option of the spell checker to incorrectly report the lowercase word after three full stops (ellipsis).
- Fixed an issues that could prevent Subtitling Assistant to analyze the audio when using a license from On-Line Licenses Manager.
- A bug causing erroneous results when using an apostrophe in the Auto Correct search term is now fixed.
- Fixed an issues that incorrectly disables the Ignore All spell checker command in certain cases.
- Bug causing EZTitles to start in an inconsistent state after double-clicking on a file in Windows File Explorer is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug that causes wrong font information to be included in EBU-TT-D after exporting EBU-TT compliant file from Teletext mode.
- Fixed an issue causing EZTitles to sometimes crash when trying to use Thesaurus.