FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
- Updating entries in Subtitles from Audio > Row doesn't end on list will now happen when clicking the "OK" button. Previously, the list used to be saved/updated only after actually starting Subtitles from Audio
- The Preview window when comparing two labeled revisions has been updated to always show the older revision on the left hand-side.
- Bug Fixes
- Bug with the Lambda Cap import causing text inside nested formatting tags to be displayed incorrectly has been solved.
- A few minor bugs related to importing/exporting RTF/DOC/DOCX files or using MS Office for spell checking when MS Word isn't the default application for opening these type of files have been identified and fixed.
- Bug causing "Access Violation" error when importing files in to Secondary Subtitles Track if the Auto Renumber option was enabled has been resolved.
- Issue causing the Zero Subtitle to remain on screen until the first subtitle comes in when playing the vidoe in Preview mode has been fixed.
- Bug related to using Split text to subtitles when there was Zero Subtitle inserted and causing the newly split subtitles to end up with incorrect numbers has been solved.
- Incorrect "Not enough time to process"ccwarning when exporting SCC or other Closed Captions dedicated files if the project contained Zero Subtitle has been fixed.