FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
- New Features
- The "Find & Replace" functions have been enhanced and now support wildcards, special characters that substitute one or more characters, and even regular expressions. Please check the dedicated topic for more details.
- The Netflix mode option available for Fix Subtitles has been modified to comply with the latest changes to paragraph 3. Dialogue that crosses shot changes in Netflix Subtitle Timing Guidelines.
In-cues inserted 9, 10 or 11 frames before a shot change will moved to 12 frames before the same shot change.
- Warning will be displayed when exporting Netflix-TT file in Japanese if the inappropriate type of quotation marks are used in the file. According to the latest Netflix's style guide update half-width double quotes U+201C & U+201D should be used instead of full-width double prime quotation marks U+301D & U+301F.
- Our work to improve the behavior and display of EZTitles' GUI when using multiple monitors continues. In addition to fixing several known issues, we've also made sure that any dialog or window will open on the same monitor as the main editor.
- Applying Video Mask will no longer hide the additional subtitle information displayed below it.
- PNG image generation has been improved for Blu-ray BDN when working with two subtitle tracks. Now overlapping images will share the same color pallet to avoid exceeding the 255 color limit at any given time.
- The EBU for Arte export has been changed to allow 37 characters (no colors) or 36 characters in different color to be exported.
- The "Word to Next" and "Word to Previous" subtitle commands will behave more consistently when moving the last word from a subtitle. Previously, the vertical alignment was not preserved in all cases.
- Bugs Fixed
- Issue with importing text from RTF files causing each character to be imported on a separate text line is fixed.
- Bug leading to "Not enough memory" error when opening or importing files in Secondary Subtitles Track on computers with 4k monitors has been resolved.
- Bug causing "List index out bounds" error when opening the "Row doesn't end on" list in Subtitles from Audio, Split text to subtitles and Word Wrap has been fixed.
- Problem when exporting subtitles for Final Cut Pro X from a project with custom resolution has been identified and fixed.
- Issue with the export of SRT files when the last subtitle was empty has been fixed.
- Bug causing the Auto-recovery file to be sometimes discarded after receiving Access Violation errors have been resolved.