FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
- New Features
- Added a new Config Editor that provides a simplified interface to edit configuration files used by the Command Line tool.
- Now following Global commands work on both subtitles tracks:
- Fix Subtitles
- Check subtitles – it works like Find-a – it first checks the Main track, then the Secondary Track.
- In addition, there is new “Include both subtitle tracks” option, which is available when there are 2 subtitle tracks in the current project and “Export Range of Subtitles” option is activated in “Export subtitles” window.
- Added EBU STL for ARTE export to the Command Line and Watch Folder module.
- EBU STL export now offers more detailed information, if “Row is truncated” warning message is triggered.
- Excel XLS export now offers option to export subtitle numbers.
- Hermes ID removed from the Netflix Timed Text export as it is no longer used by Netflix.
- New parameter in the Command Line tool for Programme Start TC added to EBU STL export.
- Added an option that passes the input file's language to the exported DVD/Blu-ray script.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with “Snap to left/right/center safe area" not working as expected in some cases for subtitles with row alignment
- Fixed an issue where importing certain SubRip SRT files gave “EZTitles couldn't automatically recognize the file format.” message.
- Fixed an issue when importing Excel XLS, where cues have been specified as Frames or Milliseconds.
- Issue with “List index out of bounds (0)” for certain Disney IMSC1.1 with Japanese has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with EZConvert showing false "Outside Safe Area", if “Right to Left” font option is enabled.