FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
- New Features
- The intelligent behavior of Split Subtitles, Word to subtitle and Word to previous subtitle can be toggled on/off when working with videos analyzed by the Subtitling Assistant. The new option is available by pressing the new "Toggle intelligent commands" option from the toolbars, from the Subtitling Assistant drop-down menu or by assigning shortcut to it.
- New commands for navigation in the Log List - We've added two new commands for moving to the Previous/Next subtitle in the Log List.
- New commands for moving through the Checks - We've added two new commands that will move to the Previous/Next Check result when the Checks form is opened.
- Improved results when using Split Text to Subtitles command.
- New Fix that automatically replace Horizontal Bar(U+2015) to Two-Em Dash (U+2E3A) in compliance with latest Netflix Specifications.
- New Fix that automatically replace smart quotes to Double Prime Quotation Marks in compliance with latest Netflix Specifications.
- Improved the visibility of Command Icons in the Command Insight pop-up window.
- Bug Fixes
- Fix Subtitle presets always reported as "Modified" when migrating settings from EZTitles 5 is now fixed.
- Fixed unwanted Checks executed when invoking Check Subtitles from a Macro.
- Fixed an issue that could result in missing spaces when saving your project in EZTXML file format.
- Fixed an issue that could cause EZTitles to crash when Safe Area margins are set to 0px and the subtitle's box goes outside the screen.