FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
- New Features
- Subtitling Assistant - the next gen smart feature intended to automate the process of creating Closed Captions both Pop-on and Roll-up, SDH Subtitles or Master Translation Templates. Subtitling Assistant can be used in two ways:
- Recognize the spoken text from the audio and automatically generate captions/subtitles.
- Split loaded text to subtitles and automatically synchronize (timecode) them with the audio.
- Smart Commands - Uses the audio analysis data collected by the Subtitling Assistant to automatically align In- or Out-cues with the audio when certain split or move text commands are executed.
- Macros - now you could record or code-in from scratch little programs which can automate frequently repeated operations, or which can group series of commands and actions and invoke them by a single button press.
- Backup and Recovery - comprehensive project backup and recovery system to ensure fail-safe environment for your projects:
- Auto Recovery creates temporary copy of the project which can be used in case of unexpected program or computer shutdown.
- File History creates copies of the loaded project each time it’s being saved.
- Unsaved Projects creates backup copy of every project/files which was once opened and modified but for whatever reason was not saved.
- File Overwrite Protection creates a backup copy of the file so you don’t accidentally overwrite your existing project.
- Commands Insight Toolbar - allows you to search and quickly access all commands in the program.
- Disney IMSC 1.1 - Disney IMSC 1.1 import/export options fully complies with Disney's IMSC Subtitle Specifications, including Disney's Japanese Subtitles - IMSC 1.1 specification.
- Netflix Japanese IMSC 1.1 - Import/export compatible with Netflix Japanese IMSC 1.1 Creation Guide.