FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon
- New Features
- There is a new option enabling the user to change text's horizontal alignment when encoding Teletext and CEA-608 closed captions.
- Added is support for subtitle files saved as .xlsx from Microsoft Excel.
- Values for the Safe Area margins can now be set below 5% all the way down to 0%.
- Empty lines added to indicated Double Height in EBU STL files will be handled more accurately to make vertical positioning on the screen more consistent.
- Bugs Fixed
- Issue causing CEA-708 captions to be encoded in random position in the middle of the screen if the input file didn't contain alignment tags or control codes has been resolved.
- Issue causing "Invalid floating point operation" error message to appear when importing .ssa or .ass files if the alignment set for one of the two styles doesn't read as "bottom" has been fixed.