FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
EZTitles Plug-in for Cambria File Convert
- UTF-8 encoded files will now be validated upon import. Previously, UTF-8 encoded files with invalid characters in them were rejected with an error message. If the input file contains any invalid characters, EZConvert will save warning message in the Logs that invalid characters have been found and replaced by "?".
- Bugs Fixed
- The issue causing encoding to stop when adding Closed Captions but Closed Captions were already present in the source video clip has now been fixed.
- Problem with the import of "Arabic ligature Lam with Alef" character from some PAC files has been now solved.
- The import of .ass subtitle files which contain formatting attributes restricted for use with the "twin" .ssa format will no longer give error message.
- Issue related to the import of Plain ASCII (.txt) files causing extra characters to be inserted on the last line in the subtitle is fixed.