FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon
- New Features
- Display of certain characters, tilde, full-width tilde and smart quotation marks has been improved when the characters appear in vertical subtitles.
- Display of certain characters, tilde(~) and grave accent(`), has been properly corrected when imported from .890 files in different languages.
- Bugs Fixed
- The problem causing white space characters inserted in formatting tags to be trimmed down when importing SAMI .smi files has been fixed.
- Access Violation error message caused by importing SubStationAlpha (.ssa/.ass) files when some of the in-line style override parameters are missing has been fixed.
- The issue causing text imported from Closed Captions files (.scc, .cap, etc) to be incorrectly displayed as center-left aligned instead of left aligned when there were precisely 31 characters on a text line has been fixed.
- Problem making the Plain ASCII (.txt) import to discard text from subtitles containing just a single character has been resolved.