FREE 30 days trial
Experience our products right now
EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon
- New Features:
- EZTitles Plug-in for ProMedia Carbon and WFS now offers improved method for handling bi-lingual, bi-directional subtitles in WebVTT, SubRip, MicroDVD and SubStation Alpha formats. When a file containing lines written in both right-to-left(RTL), like Arabic and Hebrew, and left-to-right (LTR) languages is imported, the Plug-in will perform advanced analysis to try and format the text with two available fonts. As a result, the text in LTR language will be formatted with Font 1 and the text in RTL language will be displayed with Font 2.
- The WebVTT import option has been improved and will now correctly handle left-to-right (‎) and right-to-left(‏) marks typically found in a file containing text in Arabic or Hebrew and another non right-to-left language.
- The SubRip (.srt) and MicroDVD (.sub) import options have been improved to support and correctly recognize when right-to-left and left-to-right markers are used in Unicode (UTF-8, UTF-16) encoded files.
- The ProCap Text import has been improved to handle captions which are inserted on the same line.
- Bug Fixes:
- Issue causing ProMedia Carbon or Cambria File Convert to crash when teletext data injected by the EZTitles Plug-in might have exceeded 38 characters per line has been found and solved.
- Bug related to import of certain Lambda Cap files and causing the program to crash with "Access Violation" error has been resolved.
- Bug related to opening .ezt files created by outdated version of EZTitles (3.5 and earlier) and causing parts of the text to be displayed as ruby characters has been resolved.